The effects of WRITING

It has been a long time I haven't been writing. The last time I wrote was when I was at work, on a piece of paper and this was what I wrote exactly.

122915

"Today is the last day of the year that I am working. After this I have free days again until Jan 8 and that is about 10 days. There's a lot of things that has to be done. The house really needs to be decluttered. My things has to be decluttered. There are a lot of things to throw, old clothes, papers, etc. There  are a lot of things to be cleaned. There are things that has to be placed on its proper places so that I don't have to search for it for example when I need to find some things and I get pissed off because I can't find it. There's a lot of things that has to be accomplished in my businesses - business cards, flyers, promotions and advertisements, contract to be signed, website update, etc. 

Right now at this moment I am a Mrs. Blake's  (name changed for privacy) room, giving her breakfast. She's about 80+ year old who has paralysis of the lower part of the body and she barely can't move her upper extremities. She still can talk, can reply to questions when ask but that's how far she can function". 

I was able to write that short dribbling of notes because I need to stay with her for 30 minutes so she can eat her breakfast completely. 

Anyway, I thought of writing again today. I haven't been in Google for quiet sometime due to procrastination and focusing my attention and time to "minor" things that never really made any impact to myself in general but especially to my business as well. I would say it was a waste of time. 

Today I am feeling so down, I even wrote this on my FB status " not happy, tired, emotionally exhausted, crying". Because that was what I exactly felt. But decided to delete it because it will do harm than good for me and maybe to others who will read it.  So I decided to say this instead. 


Yes I forgive myself TODAY for how I look at my life and for feeling as if I am the worst person in the world.  All I see and feel are all negatives. I felt so down because first of all I am not happy at my work anymore. Now saying this I feel anger arising, resentment, if there is a choice I will stop working in that job. But for now it isn't possible. 

It feels good to write again. I need to move now. Thanks a lot if you happen to read this. Until the soonest possible post. 

Have a nice day everyone. 

To boost my confidence more and whoever is feeling the same as what I am now experiencing which is actually now getting better, I just thought about a famous quote which I used to live by when I am on a depress mood or when I thought life's not fair. 

This one is by the famous author of the classic book "Think and Grow Rich" NAPOLEON HILL. 

" Every ADVERSITY, every FAILURE, every HEARTACHE carries with it the SEED of an EQUAL or GREATER BENEFIT".

 I now FEEL BETTER.

Life is GREAT and eventually it will be GREATER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drie Tips om je geest gerust te stellen!

A Friend's Mysterious Tale

How do you welcome change?